MICHAEL JACKSON
MICHAEL JACKSON
MICHAEL JACKSON
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE MAN

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jackson's children cherish memories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SummerGirl
Chief
Chief
SummerGirl

Jackson's children cherish memories Empty
PostSubject: Jackson's children cherish memories   Jackson's children cherish memories I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:44 pm

http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/independent-woman/celebrity-news-gossip/jacksons-children-cherish-memories-2923179.html

Michael Jackson's children talk about their father every day, the singer's sister has revealed.

Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket have been in the care of their grandmother since the pop superstar's death in 2009, but Michael's older sister Rebbie said their memories of him are still fresh.

"Every day, all the time when I'm around them, they say, 'Dad used to do this, Dad used to say it like that'. You hear it all the time," she said.

Rebbie revealed the children are also coping well with the current trial of Michael's doctor, Conrad Murray, who has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter over the singer's death.

"I've been around them and seen how they are and aware of it. They're dealing with it OK from what I understand, what I've seen, as best can be expected," she said.

Rebbie is in London with her brother, Jackson 5 star Tito, to mark the release of DVD documentary Michael Jackson: The Life Of An Icon.

Tito admitted he missed a lot about his brother. "Just being around him, performing, listening to music, having fun, family days. Just being a family, being my brother," he said.

"I just want people to remember the loving person he was, more than the music, how he cared. He was one of the few people that I know that I can put up in the category of some of the greats such as Dr (Martin Luther) King. He changed the world, he did it through his music, that was his thing, Dr King did it through speech. Michael did make a difference, and he's still making a difference today."
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MICHAEL JACKSON :: ПРЕССА-
Jump to: